Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus

If you want any other software,mac applications,games,movies,music,ebooks,portable,script,graphic,templates,video tutorials,mobile app, i can get all of that for you.Contact me immediately by message!













Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 empowers your people to do their best work from more places, whether they're using a PC, phone or web browser. It can maximize existing investments and help people accomplish more by bringing server capabilities to everyone through familiar and intuitive applications. Office Professional Plus 2010 provides smart, simple, time-saving tools to help everyone do more with less 

Included when you download Office Professional Plus 2010: 
- Word 
- Excel 
- PowerPoint 
- Outlook with Business Contact Manager 
- OneNote 
- Publisher 
- Access 
- InfoPath 
- SharePoint 
- Workspace 
- Lync 


Hello friend:

Software and ebook list
The price is not fixed price,you can haggle over price to me.

1. Adobe CS5.5 Master Collection.                    I Only charge you 120$.  Official retail price: More than $3000.

2. Microsoft Office 2010.                            I Only charge you 30$. 

3. Artisteer.3.1.0.48375.                            I Only charge you 20$. 

4. Nitro PDF PRO 8.0.2.4 (64 bit).                   I Only charge you 20$. 

5. Nuance_PaperPort_Professional_14.1_Multilingual.  I Only charge you 20$.

6. Nero 12 Platinum 12.0.02000 Retail .              I Only charge you 20$.

7. WinZip Pro 17.0                                   I Only charge you 20$.

8. Diary of a Wimpy Kid series eBook 1-6 (2007-2011) I Only charge you 20$.

If you want any other software,mac applications,games,movies,music,ebooks,portable,
script,graphic,templates,video tutorials,mobile app, i can get all of that for you.
Contact me immediately by message!

Plus i can provide Adult movie,Sex video to you too.

All these product you can haggle over price to me.And do safe transaction by paypal in http://easyvideo.biz .

Contact me : peng5918@gmail.com

Skype : py5918

Best regards
Yours sincerely,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment